Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Some new Uproar layouts/projects

I had hoped to keep this updated weekly but somehow time seems to have slipped away from me so here is some of my recent layouts done for Uproar

This was Kylies challenge in the recent Hop to it cybercrop. You had to create either something to hold eggs or a block of chocolate, use pastel colours and easter embellishments. I made this basket out of a piece of 12 x 12 Bazill cardstock and some strips of paper.


The ATC challenge was to create an ATC with either a bird or a rabbit on and again use pastel colours. Here is my take.

Lisa's challenge was to use the word tradition somewhere on the layout. I decided to do a layout about the tradition of having the middle name Jeanne. My grandmother was French and was called Jeanne. She gave my mum it as a middle name, I have the same middle name, and so does my daughter. I used Bo Bunny Alissa pp for this layout. Loving it. Watch out for another layout pretty soon using it.


This was my take on the Monthly challenge over at Uproar. Had to use red and green and do a layout about someone you admire. This layout is about my Great Uncle Cecil who was killed in WW1. The letter in the background is one written by him to my Grandfather.


Finally, here is a layout I did using Bella Boulevard Swing into Spring stickers, of the annual Easter bonnet parade at the primary school.

No comments:

Post a Comment