Friday, April 10, 2009

TSE layouts

TSE had a blind cybercrop last weekend. Here is my layout. I used WRMK Nonsense Frenzy pp again. I have just got a new supply so expect to see some more layouts using it.



I have also done a couple of layouts for the April sketch challenge at TSE. The sketch this month was provided by Ruth Clark.
For this first one, I turned the sketch its side. I was having trouble matching a paper to the blue when I received a parcel in the post wrapped in blue tissue paper, which matched perfectly. I used it for two of the stripes and for the flowers.

My second take on the TSE April sketch. I replaced the embellishments with photos. This layout uses Crate Paper Prudence range.


I also created 2 cards using the same sketch.
The first uses Making Memories 5th Avenue journalling page, paper and embellishments.
The second uses 3 Bugs in a Rug What a Hoot pp and sticker.

1 comment:

  1. These are all such gorgeous projects, I love "So tired" layout such cute photos and your Happy Hello card is adorable.

    Carole xx

    ReplyDelete