Monday, May 11, 2015

Stuck?! Sketches May 1st Sketch

Hi, back with another layout- one I completed last week but which I've only had time to photograph today.
This one is for the May 1st sketch over at Stuck?!. I kept pretty much to the sketch. I used the balloons in the top right hand corner for my colour inspiration. I have used some Amy Tan papers and a Super Star from Charms Creations. We made our usual pilgrimage to The Block Open for Inspection a couple of week ago. There was certainly less of a crowd this time. Eleanor had her photo taken with Jess and Ayden.


And here is the sketch it is based on:


Thanks for looking
Judith xx

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty page, love the colours and that star embellishment! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great circle details and embellishing! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and bright, love against the white. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love your papers choice and embellishments! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete