Friday, May 15, 2015

D-Lish Scraps Inspiration Board May 2015

Unfortunately, this is my last sample as a member of the Inspiration Team at D-Lish Scraps as Amanda has decided to disband it. I've had a good run being on for 3 seasons in 2 goes and I thank Amanda for that. The Inspiration Board challenge is still going to be held each month but there will just be samples form the normal design team from time to time.

Anyway to this months board Peach Kisses:

And here is my sample:
I created my background with some watercolour paint and stencilled some hearts using texture paste. I also used a few paper embellishments and sentiments from Kaisercraft. The rest is all D-Lish goodies.

And some close ups:


A mix of flowers, a sequin bow, a felt doily and some muslin.


A cat flair from D-Lish


Another cat flair, muslin, flower and mini heart sequins.

You can find full details of how to enter and the rules here.

Thanks for looking.

Judith xx

1 comment:

  1. This is sooooo cute...& for certain, you've had a wonderful time on the team! All these LOVELY D'Lish embellies.....soooo nice.....gorgeous mood board, too. And your cat....Soooo sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete