Thursday, May 14, 2015

Scrap the Girls May challenge

Over at Scrap the Girls, they've got an awesome prize this month of a Fancy Pants Flutter Kit. I love this range so pulled out all stops to create this layout for it based on the sketch provided. I used another photo of Eleanor that I took with my new macro lens and used some pp from a Kaisercraft Rustic Heritage collection pack that I got free at the Crop for a Cause day on Saturday. I also added a couple of scraps from Kaisercraft Cherry Blossom and from Bo Bunny. I also used some of the Collectables from the Rustic Heritage range. I used a mix of Peterloo, Prima, Kaisercraft and D-Lish Scraps flowers and added some bling from Flourish with a Bling. For the background I stencilled some Imagine Crafts Creative Medium Metallic Texture Paste in Gold which I got from the Scrapbook Boutique here and some ordinary texture paste.


Here are a couple of close ups:





And here is the sketch that it is based upon:

Thanks for looking

Judithxx

6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful take on the sketch !! I love your flower cluster and embelishment...Thank you so much Judith, for joining us at STG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhhhh so pretty!!!! I love the pink and gold together it look gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo beautiful! The dark background & big beautiful photo goes so well together with everything. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you "pulled out all stops"! I can see all the details and effort and love put into this page - a fab photo like that needs to be showcased! Thanks for sharing your take of the Scrap the Girls Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this is gorgeous! I'm a big fan of D-lish scraps flowers too :) Thanks for joining us this month at Scrap The Girls! Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete