Thursday, May 21, 2015

Kraft+ May Challenge

Hi, I knew exactly what I was going to scrap when I saw the "KraftBoard" for the May challenge over at Kraft+. I had some photos on my desk of me feeding some deer at Halls Gap Zoo last year wearing a bright orange duffle coat.

Here is my layout:


And some close ups:


I used a mix of flowers - D-Lish Scraps, Peterloo, a home made string flower, some metallic flowers from my days at The Trinket Track, and some Kaisercraft small roses. I added some pieces of hessian and some hessian leaves.


I also had these cute wood veneer deer from D-Lish Scraps and added them around the page along with some chipboard and more flowers.


Another deer. For my background I stencilled some Imagine Crafts Creative Medium Copper Metallic paste which I got at Scrapbook Boutique. I stamped some wooden palings with a Kaisercraft stamp.

Here is the "Kraftboard"

I was inspired by the orange and green, the bottle with its hessian flower and the string tying up the books.

Thanks for looking.

Judith xx

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely STUNNING...you have sooo gotten the essence of our K+ mood board Judith. Love your take....& those deer....YUM!! Thanks for sharing with us this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created a wonderful layout for the mood board, love the pops of orange and love the deer chippies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I love this, Judith! So cute and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORE this Judith!
    LOVE how those colours just jump out at you.
    gorgeous work.
    Thank you for playing along with K+
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE!!!! And not just for those adorable fallow deer. Stunning use of colour and wonderful embellishment clusters. And oh those wood veneer deer. Love 'em. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout certainly grabs your attention...love your colour choice! Fabulous play on words with the title. Thanks for playing along with us over @ Kraft+ last month :)

    ReplyDelete