Thursday, September 25, 2014

Off the Rails Scrapbooking Sept challenge

Hi, back for a second time today to share my take on the Off the Rails Scrapbooking challenge this month.
As soon as I saw the mood board for this months challenge I knew I had the perfect photo to go with it. Last time we were in the UK, Eleanor tried on this blue and gold mask and I snapped a picture of her doing so. I've been meaning to scrap it for ages and had already got some chipboard to go with it.
Anyway here is my take - used up a bit more of my old Basic Grey stash here.


I covered my chipboard mask with Viva Decor Inka Gold in cobalt blue and then got out the old kindyglitz in gold and outlined the edges and the swirls.

I had some homemade felt flowers that matched perfectly and added a {ScrAp this!} gold doily cut in half.

I stamped and embossed a feather as a background to each cluster before adding real feathers.

Thanks for looking.

Judith xx

4 comments:

  1. You really nailed this challenge Judith. Lovely layout. Thanks for joining us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous! LOOOOVE your take on our Off The Rails challenge...so happy you played along & that it also got your photo scrapped....that chippy mask is amazagobs:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, this is really fabulous and I love the fact you chose this photo for this challenge!! fits like a glove!!! those embossed feathers and all the little details just add to the gorgeousness of the photo! thanks for playing along with us at OTR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout Judith! You did an amazing job interpreting the board - the colours, the feathers and that photo of Miss E - made for this challenge! Great work! Thanks for playing along with us. X

    ReplyDelete