Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The Scrapbook Store Sept sketch

One of my aims this month (apart from doing more scrapping than last month) is to use some of those paper collections that I have bought and never got around to using for one reason or another. I bought this collection from Carte Bella for the sole purpose of scrapping my son and his participation in a chess tournament last year but never got any photos. He was selected to be captain this year but unfortunately I didn't get any photos again so managed to set up a chess board and get him to sit next to it when he got home from school, so I could at least get a chess themed photo!
Anyway, here is my layout. I decided to keep it fairly simple.

And a couple of close ups:




And here is the sketch from The Scrapbook Store that I based my layout on.

September 2014 Sketch Competition

Thanks for looking.

Judithxx

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE your take on the sketch Judith! Congrats to Robert for being selected as Captain of his team. It's so great that you finally got to use the papers you've bought. ;)

    ReplyDelete