Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Scrap Suite (aka D-lish Scraps) cybercrop

*** WARNING LONG POST***

It's been ages since I participated in a cybercrop. D-lish Scraps ran one for it's birthday earlier this year and due to the huge response has started having monthly crops. I managed to find the time and enthusiasm to take part this month. So far I have done 4 of the challenges. Just one more to go.
Anyway here are the pages I have created so far:

For Wendy's challenge 2 to use blue, orange and green

I am loving creating busy layouts at the moment with lots of embellishments and textures.


Finally, got around to using these felt numbers from {ScrAp This!}


I used a Dyan Reaveley stencil and some ink. The cute scissors are from Studio Calico.

Leanne's Challenge 3 was to create a project using numbers and at least 3 shapes.
Here is my take:

I used some number pp and my shapes were hearts, circles and arrows. I used some pp from Jillibean Soup and some of the embellishments and title are also from JS.

I used a Charms Creations Heavenly Heart.


A {ScrAp This!} arrow


Some wood veneer and epoxy chevrons from D-Lish Scraps.

Agnus's Challenge 4 was to incorporate tags into your project
Here is my take:



I had one tag (the top right hand one) which was from Pink Paislee Portfolio collection. I made the others to match using some Echo Park and Fancy Pants pp. I also actually used a tag from the suit which is the subject of the page.


I embossed some brackets. The cogs and flair are from D-Lish Scraps. I also used my favourite Scrap FX stamp again!



Finally, I did the Queen of the Crop challenge, which was to scrap about some photo related and include a photo embellishment.
This is a photo of DH on Christmas Day during our Family photo shoot.


I had fun glittering the wood veneer. So much so that when DH got home from work he noticed I had bits scattered over my face!! I also had a bit of disaster as I dropped a green ink pad ink side down onto the white cardstock in the top right hand corner, so I had to amend my design to cover it.



The cute Santa and tree stickers are from Doodlebug. The wood veneer stars are from D-Lish Scraps and the HOHOHO and 25th are from Kaisercraft.

Well, if you've got to the end of this post well done!!

Judith xx



No comments:

Post a Comment