Thursday, September 18, 2014

Scrapbookit September Challenge

Hi,
I have been on quite a scrapping roll this week so decided to give the Scrapbookit September challenge a go.
It included quite a lot of criteria :
Create a project/layout that includes the following:
*Masculine theme
*the words "My Hero" in the title
*4 patterned papers
*Washi tape
*Twine/Ribbon
*At least 1 handmade embellishment

I managed to fulfil all the criteria quite easily.
Here is my take:

I scrapped about my husband (male theme), I have "My Hero" in the title, my 4 patterned papers are the background paper, the grey, the navy and the striped paper. I matted my photo with some grey cardstock. I used some grey triangle washi tape. I used grey twine in my tag and around the flair button. I also used some grey ribbon. My handmade items are the tag, which I stamped a sentiment on and embelllished, and the heart from Charms Creations.

Here are some close ups:

My hand made tag, with a Charms Creations Heavenly Heart and a steampunk charm.


An October Afternoon Flair button, one of the arrows I created by stamping onto patterned paper and cutting out, my favourite Scrap FZ stamp, and some stencil work using a Crafters Workshop stencil and some Viva Decor Graphite Ferro.



I stamped and embossed the silver circles and a few washers for effect.

Thanks for looking.

Judith xx




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Scrapbookit, I love your page and all your textures look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your back ground work Judith. All the bits and pieces look great. I just love the colors you chose. Thanks for joining in at Scrapbookit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout and especially the colours. The intricate little details are gorgeous. Thank you for joining in at Scrapbookit!

    ReplyDelete