Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sassy Scrapper July mood board

Hi, I've managed to find time this month to join in with the mood board challenge over at Sassy Scrapper. I loved the mix of colour of mint, black and gold. As I didn't really have any people photos which would go with this colour mix I decided to scrap about my camera, which I got for my last birthday.


I created a background using watercolours and stamped and embossed the circles in gold. I obviously took inspiration from the colours. I added some gold glittered washi tape inspired by the glittery eyelashes and created my own brush script card inspired by the brush script quote.

Here is the mood board on which my layout is based.


July Moodboard Challenge

Thanks for looking
Judith xx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous page Judith. You've got the colours balanced so well. Thanks so much for joining in at Sassy Scrappers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pops of gold... is that a little Studio Calico camera? It's perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us in July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful and fresh color combo. I love the touch of the gold washi. This could be perfect to link up to the Mix Tape linky party at Paper Issues. :) http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2014/08/new-issue-mix-tape-with-hazel-ruby.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very beautiful!! LOVE your background and the embossed paper!!

    ReplyDelete