Monday, August 18, 2014

MIA and FWAB August challenge

Hi, August is just one of the craziest months for me. Happens every year just like December. I have my wedding anniversary, daughter's and husband's birthday. Add to this going round university open days with my kids (as DS is in Year 12), parent information nights and everything else I don't seem to have had much time for scrapping this month.
Anyway, I'm here to share a layout I did last month this month's challenge over at Flourish with a Bling. It is my month to set the challenge and I chose a tic tac toe type challenge.
August 2014 challenge
The challenge is to use items from either a column or a row (no diagonals) and include a FWAB product. The FWAB item can be one of your tic tac toe items or extra.

And here is my sample:
IMG_5287
I went with the first column: Flower, Washi, Animal and Bow.
I have used FWAB Maddison flower chocolate, and FWAB Trent’s Fence, using the darker coloured fence and one piece of grass which I cut in two.
Hope you can play along!  Please upload your creations to the relevant FWAB GALLERY by midnight 31st August to be in the draw to win some fantastic FWAB goodies!!
Happy scrapping :)
Judithxx

1 comment:

  1. What a great page!!!! Such a wonderful thing to scrap!!!!! Looks fab:):)

    ReplyDelete