Sunday, July 20, 2014

FWAB July Challenge

Good morning, I thought it was about time I shared with you FWAB's July challenge. This month Amy Prior has set a recipe challenge which is to include:
1 piece of FWAB
2 other embellishments
3 flowers
4 patterned papers
5 pieces of confetti or pearls
It was my turn to provide a sample so here is my take on the challenge


Another Mickey Mouse layout. My FWAB piece was a FWAB Elise black flourish which I cut into 2. I also used a FWAB black Maddison flower as one of my 3 flowers. The other 2 were handmade felt flowers.

I used 5 FWAB individual adhesive red pearls. 


My 2 embellishments were a red felt arrow from {scrAp this!} 


And a Rainbow Splendour felt star stick

For my patterned paper I used some paper from the Queen and Co Magic range.

Don't forget to enter your take on the challenge to the FWAB gallery by July 31st and you could be in the running to win a pack of FWAB goodies.

Good luck!

Judithxx

1 comment:

  1. These colours look fab together & I can see why that black flourish is a fave!!! Loooove that fine chevron stamp (?) behind it all, too:):)

    ReplyDelete