Monday, June 23, 2014

Stuck?! Sketches June 1st sketch

I've managed to find time to do one of the sketch challenges at Stuck?! this month.
I had a go at the June 1st sketch.
Here is my take:


Mickey Mouse seemed to one of the current trends around. DD bought a few Mickey/Minnie Mouse tops and Typo brought out a range of Mickey/Minnie stationary lines so I snapped up some. They were vintage looking so I gave my photos a 1960's look. I managed to persuade DD to wear some Minnie ears!
Here are some close ups:



And here is the sketch my layout is based upon. I rotated 90 degrees.


Thanks for looking
Judith xx

6 comments:

  1. So fun! love the vintage feel of this and the pop sof red, they really set off your photo nicely! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun Minnie Mouse layout. Love the stars on the background and the Minnie embellies! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page - love the title and the added stars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun page, love all the stars on the background! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Minnie Mouse theme. Absolutely adorable layout! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout instantly made me smile! Love all those stars!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete