Monday, June 30, 2014

The Scrapbook Store June sketch challenge with some FWAB

Found time to enter the June sketch challenge over at The Scrapbook Store. I’m still milking the photos I took on Mother’s Day and have combined some FWAB goodies with Kaisercraft Dream Big patterned paper and collectables.
IMG_3065
I created the background using a stencil and texture paste. Then I stamped around the edge with a text stamp and peach ink. Finally, I flicked some teal spray around the outside of the texture paste.
I created a base piece for my photo to sit on using a strip of punched patterned paper and a sticker from the range. Then I matted my photo and placed on this base. I used a chipboard circular frame and then added my embellishments along the bottom. I used a couple of FWAB Elise burnt orange flowers situated amongst some Peterloo botanic flowers. I added some more chipboard and overlaid it with a FWAB Elise Silver Rhinestone Flourish cut up into two pieces. Lastly, I added a few of the Collectables from the range. Here are a few closeups.
IMG_3066
IMG_3070
IMG_3067
And here is the sketch that my layout is based upon:
June 2014 Sketch Competition

Thanks for looking.
Judith xx

No comments:

Post a Comment