Friday, March 14, 2014

Stuck?! Sketches March 1 sketch

It's been a while since I shared something. I'm having a bit of a lull in my mojo at the moment. DH is unemployed again so is home all the time at the moment. Plus I've been getting into photography so we have been out and about taking photos.
Anyway, here is a layout I did for the first March sketch over at Stuck?! It took me ages to do. I ended up using a mixture of Teresa Collins He said, She said and some embellies from Glitz Designs Dapper Dan and a Greatest View Flair and a little resin moustache from The Trinket Track.


 And here are some close ups.



And here is the sketch I based my layout on.


Thanks for looking.

Judith xx



7 comments:

  1. Absolutely perfect take on the sketch with fantastic products! Love the pic too! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Hope you will join us again for our March 15th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun page :D love his serious face along with all those mustaches :D the color combo is great, too! thanx for playing along at stuck?! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page! I really love the colors, the papers and the embellies you used here. The photo is too cute :).
    Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?!. I do hope your mojo will come back, as your creations are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic take on the sketch, love the different font and finishes used for the title. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! Love it! Fabulous photo! What a fun layout. Love how you mixed product and I love your cluster. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool page...made me smile....thanks for playing along at STUCK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! This is a great photo and a fab design. Love your title work! Thanks for playing at Stuck!

    ReplyDelete