Sunday, March 16, 2014

D-Lish Scraps March Inspiration Board - Tropical Twist

Hi everyone, I thought it's about time I shared with you my sample for the March Inspiration Board over at D-Lish Scraps. A bright palette of ombre pinks, yellows and oranges! Something sure to keep those looming winter blues at bay. Lots of pretty flowers, textures and patterns make up this board and the possibilities are endless! As always, if you need a kick start, we've included the optional sketch to get you going.



And here's my take: 


I was inspired by the balloons and the cake. This is the cake I made for DH when he turned 50 last year.

Some close ups: 


Lots of circles using a Kaisercraft stencil and inks and adding dew drops and sequins to fill in the gaps.


D-Lish Products Used:
Twine - Pink/Yellow

Would love to see you have a go at this challenge.
Thanks for looking.
Judith xx

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome colour combo and great photo too. Very cool layout Judith. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page. I'm loving the stenciled circles with the dew drops and sequins. Awesome job with the inspiration piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout, I love the sequins you used :)

    ReplyDelete