Saturday, April 5, 2014

Fairytale Fungi using FWAB

Good morning, I've been struggling with my mojo recently. DH has been home unemployed and it has disrupted my desire to scrap. Also I think, although I have been taking lots of photos recently they have not been of the kids. As they have got older, Eleanor especially does not like me taking her photo and Robert doesn't want to come out with us any more.  Also I always find that the less I scrap the less I want to scrap or the less inspiration I have.
Anyway, I did manage to get into the scrap room and create this layout.
Did you know that besides flourishes and flowers Flourish With A Bling also produces an outdoor range, which includes a number of embellishments which complement outdoor layouts.
In this layout I have used FWAB Taylah’s Toadstools to complement my photos of toadstools that we found recently. The toadstools come in a number of different sizes and are accompanied by a piece of grass.


And here are a couple of close ups.
IMG_9218
IMG_9217
Thanks for looking.
Judith xx

2 comments:

  1. Judith it really doesn't show here that you've lost your mojo, this layout looks gorgeous, love how you've incorporated the FWAB products to enhance your photo. I hope things pick up with the job hunting, its such a worry and I TOTALLY understand the kids not being cooperative with photos, I think I'm going to have to move onto non people photos. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know where you're coming from with kids & photos...it does get HEAPS harder....but I LOOOVE that you have scrapped mushys...I'm always taking photos of them & these look so fabulous amongst the 'fake' ones!!! Now you've made a start, you've just gotta keep going....& keep that man outta the house, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete