Tuesday, April 15, 2014

D-Lish Scraps April Inspiration Board Challenge

Well my scrapping dearth is continuing. In fact I haven't scrapped a single page for nearly 3 weeks now. This month it has partially been self imposed. I figure that if I take a break, buy some new goodies and hopefully get some new photos over Easter I will feel motivated and inspired again.

Anyway, here is the last page I scrapped - my sample for this months Tangerine Splash Inspiration Board over at D-Lish Scraps. I love the colours. I took inspiration from the colours, the straws, the banners, the wire jewellery and the chevrons.


Here are a couple of close ups.
This one shows the Freckled Fawn wooden stars and dew drops.


And this one shows the Canvas Bloom, Bicycle Flair and washi tape all from D-Lish Scraps.


And here is the inspiration board on which it is based.


D-Lish Scraps Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful happy colour combo and what a great series of photos! Love it Judith. :)

    ReplyDelete