Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Frosted Designs Punctuation challenge

Today I have a layout to share that I completed for the Frosted Designs punctuation challenge which was to include punctuation of any kind somewhere on your project. I chose to use yellow foam brackets.  I used Kaisercraft Confetti pp and embellishments and also used  just one FWAB Grace pearl flourish in rose pink and one FWAB Jack vine in green which have been cut up into several pieces and strategically placed around my page.
IMG_9180
And here are some close ups
IMG_9185
IMG_9184
IMG_9183
IMG_9182
Thanks for looking
Judith xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! Thanks for playing along with us over at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!!! Beautiful color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, excellent colors!! thank you for joining us at Frosted designs.

    ReplyDelete