Thursday, June 13, 2013

Scrap Our Stash Challenge #4

Good evening from a very damp and soggy Victoria. 
I'm here to share a recent layout I have created for the current challenge at Scrap Your Stash which was to scrap a male and include at least 5 brads. I have used lots of Purple Pumpkin goodies.
I thought these photos of DS fooling around went very well with the oversized Joker card that came in one of my Purple Pumpkin goodie bags and I wanted to create a bright colourful layout to match the mood.


Here are a couple of close ups.
In this one I have put a blue bird  fabric button on top of a blue vinyl cog.




Here I have used a red/blue vinyl star round, and I have tucked a blue ticket under the card. (There is also a red ticket diagonally opposite). I have also used some strips of red zigzag washi tape.
This photo also shows 4 of my brads. I have used 2 yellow brads to hold the card in place and placed 3 red square brads and 3 blue square brads below and above the blue and red ticket.



7 comments:

  1. Your WINNING name keeps cropping up everywhere, so congrats!!!! This is another stunner...loving the joker card:):):) so much fun happening here:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout! I really like the joker card and how you used it as part of your title work! Great color combo, photos and take on our stash challenge! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judith the joker card is perfect for such a fab bright and cheerful page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, ha! What a creative page! Thanks for playing with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Bright and fun - great use of the embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! Love the embelliies and the paint/stencil job! You did a great job using up your brads! :) Thanks for playing along with SOS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea to use the card as part of your title! Great use of the brads too - fabulous layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete