Thursday, June 27, 2013

Happy Moments

I teased you with a sneak peek last week. Well here is the layout in full. This was my first creation with my FWAB DT kit.  Previously I have only really used the FWAB pearl flourishes and designated these as my favourite product. Since my DT kit arrived I think I have a new favourite the Jasmine Laser Flourishes. They are so irridescent in colour. I’ve tried to capture that in my photos but I’m not sure they really do them justice.
I am entering this in The Studio June challenge which was to include sewing on your layout. I have hand stitched under my date and included 3 cross stitches next to my sub title.
For this layout I have used the FWAB Jasmine Laser Flourish – Teal and some pearls from the FWAB Adhesive Pearls 100 Pack – Teal as teal is one of my favourite colours at the moment. I have placed the flourish centre stage and added some of the smaller pearls along the outside swirls.

 Here is a close up of the Jasmine laser swirl with the added pearls.

 I also added some of the larger pearls as spacers between my banners.


And created a corner feature using 3 sizes of pearls.


Well that’s it from me today. Don’t forget to give our monthly competition a go and you could win a Jasmine laser flourish for yourself!

2 comments:

  1. I love the addition of pearls to the flourish, looks great Judith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o gorgeous Judith!! Love your layering and your use of the bling!!

    ReplyDelete