Monday, September 6, 2010

I've made a start

Well, August came and went with me only completing 1 layout :(
This month things are easing off a bit. I am only working a max of 3 days per week until the end of October and there is 2 weeks school holidays coming up, though DH is having a week off and I am working 3 days.

Things are going to be a bit quiet round here this week as DD left for a week in Canberra on Grade 6 camp. She gets back Friday afternoon and then DS goes on a scout camp that evening until Sunday!

Anyway this weekend I actually sat down and did some scrapping. Here is my first layout for the Bootcamp over at Blue Bazaar. Actually it counts as No. 1 and 2 as it's a double. These pages are going to concentrate more on the photos than fancy scrapbooking. Between us we took over 5000 photos on our trip so I have no shortage. I've done a few for previous bootcamps but am still on the first few days of our trip in London.
For this layout I used Kaisercraft Shaken not Stirred.



Last weekend (Aug 29th) I went to Paperific at the Melbourne Showgrounds. I booked in to do a class with Scrapware, the chipboard company. I love their stuff. Anyway this is how my layout turned out. It uses some new designs of chipboard and Basic Grey Olivia pps.



As I had the Kaisercraft pps out I decided I might as well try to use them all up. This layout is for Out of the Hat. The criteria were to use a border strip, at least 6 buttons and incorporate the title in the journalling.



Well, I still have some scraps left so might get another layout out of it and possibly a card.

2 comments:

  1. Loving your LOs Judith. Hopefully now that work has settled for a bit we will get to see a whole lot more wonderful stuff from you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts Judith. Its nice to see you have time to scrap again. Good luck with Bootcamp. :)

    ReplyDelete