Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Some cybercrop pieces

A relatively new shop Red Earth Scrapping are having their first ever cybercrop at the moment with a spring theme. Entries due by midnight today. I decided to play along and got all 3 challenges done.

The first challenge was to produce 2 cards, at least one based on a sketch provided and include spring colours and some sort of new life - flowers, baby animals or butterflies etc. Here are my 2 efforts. I used some MME pp that I got free with a card making magazine.



The second challenge was to produce a layout with a spring theme and include 3 types of flowers (made from different materials). I had printed flowers, rub on flowers, paper flowers and a couple of old Prima silk flowers.

The third challenge was to use as many dotty things as you could. I used some pp from MME Bloom and Grow range along with dotty alphas, dotty ribbon and some dotty embellishments.

1 comment:

  1. Your cards and layouts are all fabulous Judith. Very springy! :)

    ReplyDelete