Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A few layouts to share

Worked 3 of the last 4 working days as DH is on holiday but managed to scrap inbetween times.

I loved the Harmony range from My Little Shoebox when I saw it in the CHA previews and promptly bought some when it became available in Australia. Here are a couple of similar layouts using it.

The first was for the sketch comp over at Handmade by Suzanne.


I liked the colours and the banner so much that I did a very similar one for a CC challenge at The Scrapbook Establishment.

Then on the weekend I managed to do all the challenges at the Scrapbooking Stock CC. I even managed 3 layouts in one day.

This was the first challenge. To use teal, black and white or a sketch that was provided or both. I did both.


Another challenge was to include doodling on your layout. I decided to go the whole hog and doodle over the whole page.


Another challenge was to do a travel layout using 4 photos. This one is using Basic Grey Wander and some more photos from our 2008 UK trip. I like this one the best.


Finally, we had to do a layout with either lots of flowers, trees or branches. I chose trees. Another UK layout and it gave me the opportunity to use this sweet Bella Boulevard pp that I had been keeping and never got around to using.
Tomorrow is DH's last day of his holidays. We have to go to Ballarat to the orthodontist for DD and then might go to Sovereign Hill for the day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Judith! You did very well. Fantastic layouts. :)

    ReplyDelete