Monday, September 13, 2010

Some more layouts

Well, my layouts for Bootcamp aren't coming along. I think I'm overfaced with too many photos.
Anyway did manage to get another layout out the Kaiser Shaken not Stirred pp I had and still have some left. This one is for the Stash Stomper over at Scrapboutique. This is based on a sketch and the other criteria was to use scraps from our desk.



I also got a lot of new papers arrive last week so wanted to get into them and managed to do this one of DD and her braces for the sketch challenge over at Anna's Craft Cupboard. This is using the new Jillibean Monster Stew pp.



Had planned to do some scrapping today but only got as far as tidying my desk up a bit. Did get DD's signature rabbit finished though so now it's onto the graduation dress!

1 comment:

  1. Both layouts are beautiful Judith. Got to get me some of that Jillibean pp's. :)

    ReplyDelete