Thursday, October 7, 2010

Some October challenge entries

After giving the challengesover at Top50 Scrapbooking a miss over the last few months due to lack of time, I've managed to get all 3 done this month in the first week!
First up was Vicki's sketch challenge. I decided to go vintage and use some of my stash of Websters Pages pp. The photo is of my Grannie and her sister and father.
Anthea's challenge was to use punches, lace and staples. I used my Basic Grey Green at Heart card kit I won from Handmade by Suzanne and various punches.

For Sue's challenge we had to scrap an important female in our lives (DD), use pink ribbon, polka dots and a handmade button.
I used Sassafras Lass Count me in pp which was perfect for the photos I'd taken of DD at the Royal Melbourne Show. I think orange, yellow and pink is my new favourite colour combo.
Finally, some more Count me In and show photos, this time for the sketch comp over at Anna's Craft Cupboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment