Monday, October 25, 2010

A couple more layouts

Busy week this week so I don't expect to get any more scrapping done till the weekend, if then. I had high hopes of getting some done this weekend but DH was out on Saturday so I was left battling with DS to get his overdue homework done and then on Sunday DD and I went out for a girls day out in the city to do some retail therapy.

First layout up is for the Kit challenge over at Scrapbook Savvy. For a while now I have been eyeing up their kits and this month I finally took the plunge and bought the We Savvy kit. The challenge was to use any of this months kits to do a layout that included doodling with 2 colours, paper folding and layering.



Second layout is for the sketch comp over at Handmade by Suzanne. I have used Bo Bunny Olivia pp for this one.

3 comments:

  1. Judith I love this LOs...especially the one with the lifeguards...the colours are amazing. Hope you are well...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both gorgeous layouts Judith. Thank you for playing along at Handmade by Suzanne. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love the LO you did for the HBS sketch chall, it's just gorgeous! You certainly did those Olivia pps justice. :-)

    ReplyDelete