Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm back!

I've had to put scrapbooking on the back burner at the moment as I have so much going on. I'm working extra hours and doing some work from home. This is DD's last year at primary school and I have promised to make her a signature rabbit and a graduation dress so really want to get those out of the way before December looms. I just about finished the rabbit yesterday. Only have to design a hat for it and do the nose and it's finished.
So after packing my sewing machine up I allowed myself the luxury of scrapping a page. I bought a kit of Sassafras Indie Girl from Scrapbooking by Scratch with a voucher I won earlier in the year and it had been sitting on my desk. I really wanted to use it. Luckily, it matched this photo of myself when 8 months pregnant with DD which I had printed off earlier this month for the Screen 2 Scrap challenge. The criteria for this challenge were to use a pregnancy or baby photo, stripes and a handcut title.

Not sure I'll get any more scrapping done this month. I had hoped to join in the Bootcamp going on at Blue Bazaar in the next 2 months. Scrap 50 photos and use 50 pieces of pp. I really want to get some pages done of our trip to the UK in 2008. Will have to see how I go.

2 comments:

  1. Judith, have missed you over at Top50 lately. Pop by sometime and say hi! Love your LO and that photo is just gorgeous. I wish I looked that good pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout Judith. Great photo. Hope you get time to scrap again soon. Would like to see some layouts of your UK trip. :)

    ReplyDelete