Monday, August 2, 2010

Last of my July scrapping

I joined in with the 3rd birthday cybercrop over at Scrapboutique last week. Here are the 2 challenges I managed to get done.
The first is for Em's sketch challenge. Extra criteria were to use a 3 word title, 3 photos or a photo cut into thirds, and 3 strips of journalling.


Sharon's colour challenge was to use purple, white and aqua/teal. I couldn't resist using the Bo Bunny Peacock Lane that was sitting on my desk.


This is for the monthly challenge at Scrapboutique - to scrap a birthday and include a cake.


This month at Scrapbook Savvy there is a new ABC challenge. This month the challenge was to create a layout with a title beginning with A and include arrows and acrylic paint. I have been wanting to scrap these photos of DD for a while now but the red background was putting me off. I decided on some Jillibean pp and alphas for this.


Finally, a quick card I made for the card sketch challenge at Handmade by Suzanne. I used Kaisercraft Lilac Avenue for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment