Monday, May 17, 2010

More CC entries

Yay, I managed to finish all the Top 50 Cybercrop entries by Saturday. Here are the last 2.

For Kathies challenge, we had to take inspiration from the movie poster for Up and include the extra criteria of bright colours, one word title and minimalist/white space page. Here is my take, which I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.


For the final challenge Vicki gave us the Twilight movie poster for inspiration with the added criteria of using black, white and one other colour (I used gold), a die cut base and strip journalling. I have wanted to scrap these photos of DD for a while and this colour combo seemed perfect.

4 comments:

  1. Well done on getting all the CC challs done Judith! I really love how you have interpreted the "Up!" poster - very clever & looks FAB!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layouts Judith! Your last LO is perfect for those photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LOs Judith - and I agree, that Swinging LO is just swinging. Good on you for getting all the challenges done. :)

    ReplyDelete