Friday, May 7, 2010

A few challenges completed

This first layout is for the May sketch challenge at Annas Craft Cupboard. I used Bella Boulevard All Inclusive for this one.


Second layout up is for the May stash stomper at Scrapboutique. Again this is based on a sketch but we also had to use either ribbon and/or decorative edge stickers. I used Jillibean Soup Egg Drop pp for this layout of DD at Easter this year.


The final layout today is for Sue's sketch challenge at Scrapbooking Top 50. Added criteria were to use lace and a playing card. I have used Crate Paper Pink Plum pp and chipboard embellishments (my favourite at the moment) and I also managed to get my hands on a Martha Stewart Monarch butterfly punch finally!

1 comment:

  1. Great layouts Judith! You've been scrapping up a storm! :)

    ReplyDelete