Friday, May 14, 2010

Lights, Camera, Action CC at Scrapbooking Top 50

Scrapbooking Top 50 is having its monthly cybercrop based on the movies this month. Details can be found here

As part of my guest design team member this month I got to set a challenge. Mine was based on the movie poster for Avatar. I set the critera of have at least 50% layout blue, a headshot photo and dots.
Here is my sample using Bella Boulevard All Inclusive pp.


I have also completed Sue's challenge which was to take inspiration from the Alice in Wonderland movie poster with the added criteria of include layering, a handmade flower and a butterfly. Here is my take using Bella Sarah Jane pp.



And a close up of my handmade rose.


I have also been busy completing the monthly challenges over at Scrapbooking Top 50.

This layout is for the We Dare You challenge. The criteria was to use only 1 piece of cardstock and no patterned paper, at least 2 diff coloured buttons, doodled or stamped border and an embellishment cluster including a journal spot that wasn't to be made of paper.


My final layout is for Vicki's monthly challenge which was to use some sort of measure, staples and altered masking tape. This is about how quickly DS is growing. He is now 5ft 10 inches and still on just 13.

1 comment:

  1. All great LOs Judith. I especially love your swinging LO! Did well to get them all done already - you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete