Saturday, May 29, 2010

2 more

I'm amazed I've managed to get 15 layouts done this month and there's still a couple of days left.

First up is a layout I've done for Handmade by Suzanne May sketch challenge. I've decided these Kaisercraft Jungle Bug pp are perfect for the millions of photos I have of our rabbit Midget so I reckon there'll be a few more in the coming weeks.


The second layout is one I had intended submitting for Ems CC challenge over at Scrapbook Savvy. The criteria was white space and a hand cut edge but I liked the design so much without adding anything extra that I decided to leave it as it was. Am so loving Kraft, white bordered photos and white space at the moment. I think this is my 3rd this month.

2 comments:

  1. You really are on a role Judith. I love that climbing LO too....so simple, yet so beautiful. Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layouts Judith! Wow! 15 layouts in one month... your're deffinitely on a scrapping roll! :)

    ReplyDelete