Monday, May 24, 2010

A couple more layouts

After a busy weekend I managed to get at least one layout done for the CC over at Scrapbook Savvy This one was for Sara's challenge where you had to use at least 3 different pp, at least 1 embellishment had to be cut or created from pp or cardstock and the title had to be handcut from pp or cardstock. I snapped this picture of DD taking photos of her rabbit last weekend and just loved it. I have used Kaisercraft Lilac Avenue pp and made some more paper roses.


This next layout is my first ever entry for the ARTastic challenge blog. We had to take inspiration from a painting called 'The Kangaroo' by Garry Shead and DH Lawrence. Extra points are awarded for including an Australian native animal. I took inspiration from the kangaroo and rustic feel to the painting.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work Judith. I love the lilac paper flowers and that photo is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well those handmade roses are awesome...I want some and I also just LOVE what you did with the SWING title. Some fantastic layouts here & great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete