Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Scrapbooking Stock CC

I took part in the Cybercrop at Scrapbooking Stock this last weekend. These are what I produced.

The first layout and card were part of Challenge 1, where there were a numbr of criteria to use on either.
For the layout I have used Kaisercraft La Di Da pp and Bella corrugated alphas.



My Easter card features a Penny Black stamp that I bought at Paperific last year. This was the perfect opportunity to use it. It's my first attempt at colouring in with watecolour pencils.




The next layout was based on a sketch challenge. I have used Kaisercraft Shaken not Stirred pp.


Finally, we had to produce a vintage themed tag and use ink, kindy glitz and ribbon. Used some Graphic 45 for this.


3 comments:

  1. Wow Judith! Your layouts are all gorgeous and I love the cards too! Your colouring in skills are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judith, dropping by to say Hi. Gorgeous creations, I love your layout :) So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on a roll Judith! Loving your work and I agree with Marelize - your colouring skills are fantastic

    ReplyDelete