Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Layouts for March challenges

With the bad weather keeping us at home and the long weekend, I managed to get 4 layouts scrapped this weekend.

First up is one for the Scraplounge technique challenge. For this we had to use at least 2 punches. This is another case of me using up some old paper. I bought this Pink Paislee Fascinating last year but have old just got around to using it.


The next one is for Sue's challenge at Scrapbooking Top 50. We had to scraplift Sue's layout, include a quote and take 2 elements from Sue's layout. I took the butterfly and doodling. Really pleased how this one turned out. I used Crate Paper Bliss and chipboard elements.


This one is for Kathie's challenge at Scrapbooking Top 50. The criteria for this were to use 5 different patterned papers, 4 buttons, 3 cut outs, 2 word title and 1 piece of felt and 1 piece of cardstock. We also had to use distressing, inking and use one of the patterned papers for a photo corner. I used Kaisercraft's La Di Da. In hindsight I think it would have looked better on lilac cardstock.


My final layout was for the sketch challenge over at Scrap Pile. I used Kaisercraft Shaken not Stirred for this one.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!! 4 Layouts in one weekend! That's awesome Judith!
    LOL I've got that Pink Paislee paper too and haven't got around to using it either! Love the snowboarding LO too! :)

    ReplyDelete