Monday, March 1, 2010

The final three weeks of LDOS

Week 4/5 was a 2 week challenge to scrap a mini album, with at least 6 internal pages about the lazy days of summer. My heart dropped a bit when I saw this as mini albums are not my favourite things. Anyway, I managed to do one using Bo Bunny Popsicle pp and lots of photos of our summer 09/10.
Front cover

Pages 1 and 2 about Luna Park

Pages 3 and 4 about the beach at Queenscliffe


Pages 5 and 6 about days at home and day trips out and about.


Back cover

For Week 6, there was a bonus comp to create a tag with the colour palette of: yellow, pink, blue and lime green. You also had to include a flourish on the tag.
Here is my tag.

Then the challenge for week 6 was to create a layout using blind scrapping instructions which incorporated the tag. Here is my layout. I found the pp at Riot art supplies during the week, which matched the colours I wanted.

3 comments:

  1. For someone not a fan of minis, you have done a great job! I especially love the Luna Park pages. :-) Your blind scrap LO & tag are gorgeous, (I think I might need to look more closely at the pps next time I'm in Riot!)
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Luna Park pages heaps too! I love all your work - nice and bright! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Judith! I love your mini album and that photo of DD with the hat and sunnies is too sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete