Saturday, March 20, 2010

Top 50 March cybercrop

Well for the first time this year I actually managed to get not only 1 challenge done but all the challenges done.

The first challenge was to make 2 handmade embellishments which were to be used on challenges 2-5. I made a snowflake, which I used on challenge 4 and a flower on challenge 5.


The second challenge was to use the colour pallette blue, yellow, white and use white cardstock as the base, include a sun and a handcut item. I had fun masking some clouds and using my glimmermist. I used some Fancy Pants Summer Soiree pp and handcut a wave from it.



For the third challenge, the colour palette was brown, orange, yellow. This is the layout I came up with. You also had to use chipboard, leaves and a one word title. Again had fun with the glimmermist but it's difficult to tell on this photo.



Challenge 4 was to use the colour palette blue, purple, white. We had to use a winter looking picture, a stamped title, spots and stripes and a snowflake.



Challenge 5 was Chantals extreme spring challenge. The colour palette was red, pink and green. The endless criteria were: have a spring theme, flower embellishment, use 3 or more photos, use embroidery thread (but not sewing), use 3 or more buttons and eyelets, use stamps and use bling. I missed the criteria about the photos and originally only had 1 but luckily was able to slot in 2 small photos next to it.



The final challenge was to use criteria based on a selection of pictures we had to choose before hand. The criteria I ended up with were: a chipboard item, lots of distressing, a stamped image and handwritten journalling.

3 comments:

  1. I love all your cc layouts Judith! Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judith, you did a FAB job on all the challenges, I love your work!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you for getting them all done....I love all your LOs but your snow one is my favourite...I just love, love, love it. xox

    ReplyDelete