Monday, April 12, 2010

Back from holidays and a toot

Hope everyone had a happy Easter. We had a week away. We went up to Mildura to see DH's Dad and then spent a few days in Adelaide and visited these 2 at the zoo.
Funi
Wang Wang
When I got back from our hols there was an email waiting for me from Scrapbook Creations wanting to publish one of my layouts. My first acceptance from them. I'm going to be in Issue 83 in the All Shapes and Sizes gallery.
I'll leave you with a layout I did at the end of March for the sketch comp at Anna's Craft Cupboard. It was also the sketch comp at ScrapLounge and I'm happy to say I won that one.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics Judith - they are sooooo cute!!! You guys are very lucky to have seen them.
    Congrats on the acceptance from SC - very exciting, I can't wait to see it!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete