Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekend work

Managed to get 2 layouts done yesterday despite going out for half the day. The first one up is for the April Out of the Hat challenge. The criteria was to use a black and white photo, stamped images (butterflies) and pop dots (used on the squares at the top of the page). I am loving Crate Paper Pink Plum at the moment and glimmermist and this is what I have used here.


Now for something completely different. This layout is for the Heroes and Villains CC at Scrapboutique. It is for Em's sketch challenge. We had to use handcut a border on one of the pp. Inspiration struck and I came up with this. DS and DD dressed up for book week back in 2002! I cut my black cardstock to look like a bat wing and used some very old Kaisercraft pp. But love the way it turned out even though there isn't much to it.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning Judith! I lurve the batman layout! Great title! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judith,
    thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog :)

    Wow, I really love that Batman layout - it looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete