Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A few cybercrop entries

There are so many cybercrops happening at the moment and some interesting challenges but with the lack of time I've had to pick and choose some to do.

This first layout is for the Top50 Scrapbooking April Cybercrop. We had to use a photo of someone in a mirror, distressing, bling and 3 buttons. I took this photo of DS in the Hall of Mirrors at Luna Park over the summer.

The Scrapbook Establishment also had their cybercrop running last week. I normally do all the challenges but one got this one done. Jaimee's challenge was to create a monochromatic layout and include bling and a photo corner. I masked part of the title again. Am into this in a big way at the moment. I have another layout that I have used it on that I am only part way through at the moment.

This final layout is for the sketch challenge at Scrapbook Savvy's autumn cybercrop. Besides the sketch we had to use red, brown, orange or yellow for at least 50% of the layout. The sketch was perfect for these photos of DH and DD, which I took on holiday the other week. I have used some Crate Paper Paper Doll and Pink Plum.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you gave my challenge a go and I love the result. Very, very cool and the perfect photo for it. Love your other LOs too - you have done more than me this month....xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy Judith! I love all your layouts and the masking of your title looks great! Love the mirror photos too. :)

    ReplyDelete