Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Uproar Cybercrop

Managed to get 5 challenges done over at Uproar in the Go Green with Us cybercrop

Here is Lisa's Challenge 1 entry - We had a picture to take inspiration from. I used the colours and the environmental message. The photo is one of Robert from when we went to Broome.


Amanda's Challenge 2 was to use junk mail on our layout. I cut the lettering out of junk mail and went the whole hog and used recycled bits for the rest of my layout except the base.



Kylies Challenge 3 was to create 3 shaped cards using scrapping scraps and metal on each card.



Leanne's Challenge 4 was to create an all green layout. Again I choose to do an environmental message too.



Challenge 5 was to create an ATC using something recycled, some green and the recycled theme.
I used old stamps for the background and a phrase from a past World Environment Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment