Friday, March 20, 2009

More layouts to share

I've quite fancied having a play with the new Kaisercraft releases for March and finally relented and bought a few papers from my Local Scrapbook Shop of Funfair.

Here is a layout I've created for the March Scraplift Challenge over at Uproar2Scrapmore
(Incidently, one of my pages I created for Round 4 of Wipeout is on the home page - Wedding bells.)




These are very old photos of Robert jnr taken at Palm Cove back in 1999.


I also used the Kaisercraft Funfair papers to create this layout for a competition over at Scrapapple entitle '10 things'




I also heard last night that i've won a package of goodies from Crafting in Style for my OTP mini album on Robert's last year at primary school which I entered in a comp on Aussie Scrapbooking News back in Jan. Here are a few pages from the album.


No comments:

Post a Comment