Friday, March 27, 2009

A couple of new layouts

I had a terrible time trying to decide what to do for the Amazing Race this week. I think I must have changed my mind a dozen times. Not entirely happy with the end result but will see. There are a lot of talented ladies left so it will be hard to get through to the next round.

Anyway I did manage to get 3 layouts done.

The first is for Scrap the Girls. We had to use a sketch.


I 'found' these photos of Eleanor amongst some Christmas photos and altered them slightly in Photoshop Elements. I used some Kaisercraft Sorbet patterned paper and my Cuttlebug.

The next layout was for the TSE March sketch

.


This is another layout using Kaisercraft Funfair pp.


My final layout for the week is for one of the weekly challenges over at Uproar2Scrapmore

You had to use red, triangle and no flourishes. This is an old photo of Robert at his 7th birthday party.
There is a cybercrop on at Uproar this weekend with a 'green' theme. Hope to get the challenges done.

No comments:

Post a Comment