Monday, November 17, 2014

Stuck?! Sketches Nov 1st sketch

Good morning. I hope you all had a good weekend. I managed to get a little scrapping down but mainly for DT work.

One layout I finished last week was for the first November sketch over at Stuck?!Sketches

Here is my interpretation:


This Bo Bunny Zippedee Doodle is another collection I've had for a while but never used. It seemed perfect to go with these photos of my daughters Doodle art on Starbucks coffee cups. Starbucks is her head to place when we go into the city and we often take our cups out and wash them so she has some to decorate.

Here is the sketch which my page is based on:


Thanks for looking

Judith xx

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous page, you are right these papers are just perfect for your photos. I just love your daughters doodle art too! Thanks for joining us at stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how she doodles on the cups....very artistic! I love the paper line that you used....one of my favourites...perfect for your layout! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page and your papers are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The products you chose highlight your photos SO perfectly! Awesome job! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter is very talented. Love the cups. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete