Friday, November 14, 2014

I'm back

Wow, I've been a bit slack over the last six weeks. My son has had his final VCE exams and I think I have been doing all his worrying for him and that seems to have affected my creative mojo. Now the exams are finished it seems to have miraculously reappeared and I have actually scrapped 2 pages in 2 days. Anyway I thought today I'd share with you a couple of pages from last month. In fact they were the only 2 pages I did last month.
The first I did for The Scrapbook Store sketch challenge using lots of Flourish with a Bling.

Anyway, onto my layout:
IMG_8906
I have layered some FWAB Jack Vines in green with some rhinestone flourishes which form part of FWAB Kate’s Corner Flourish in Silver
IMG_8910
In the bottom cluster I have used two new flowers – a FWAB Elise flower in green and a small FWAB Maddison flower in lilac. I also used some more bits of Jack Vine and Kate’s Corner Flourish. They are all seated on a piece of grass out ofFWAB’s Lee’s Tree. You can also see I sprinkled a few purple adhesive pearls and silver rhinestones which also come out of the Kate’s Corner Flourish pack. I also used a rhinestone for the chipboard bunny’s eye!
IMG_8909
In the middle cluster I used a FWAB Maddison flower in lilac together with a mix of other small flowers.
IMG_8908
In the top cluster I have again used a FWAB Maddison flower in lilac but teamed it up with two FWAB Elise flowers in lilac. Again I added a few flowers from my own collection.
IMG_8907
To finish off I added a few pieces of chipboard which I gessoed and coloured with a mix of Faber Castel gelatoes and stencilled some texture paste.

And this one I did for Anna's Craft Cupboard sketch challenge using the Sept cupcake kit from A Piece of Cake Designs

Thanks for looking and I hope to be a bit more regularly this month.
Judith

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you survived the VCE's!!! Gorgeous pages.....so different to each other, too, Miss Versatile Girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete