Friday, October 17, 2014

Full reveal of Rainbow Splendour guest designer page

Hi,

Just realised I haven't shared the full version of the page I created for my guest designer spot at  Rainbow Splendour earlier this month. I'm enjoying scrapping my 17 year old son at the moment. We bought him this suit for his valedictory dinner, which was a couple of nights ago. Hard to believe he will be leaving school next week and his exams will all be over in a month.


For the background I sprayed some Glimmer mist through a Kaisercraft stencil. Then I added the little dots using Viva Decor Ferro and a Crafters Workshop stencil. Then I stamped a few times with Distress ink and my favourite stamp from Scrap FX. Finally I added some raw chipboard chicken wire. I used a mix of Echo Park pp and a mix of embellishments from Rainbow Splendour - the fabric pinwheel, the heart and the felt chevron, Little Yellow Bicycle and Pink Paislee.

Here are a few close ups:




Thanks for looking

Judith xx


1 comment:

  1. This is a really lovely page....that windmill fits so well & the blues sooo suit him with his new suit!!! Love it:):)

    ReplyDelete