Saturday, November 15, 2014

My guy

Kaisercraft have brought out another great boy range - Off the Wall, a great range to scrap my teenage son. 
I created this layout using it and based my layout on The Scrapbook Store November sketch.  I have also entered it in the Kaisercraft Saturday November Challenge no. 2 which was to create a masculine layout using Kaisercraft.
This photo was taken a couple of months ago when we went on a day trip down to Lorne. We all got new sunglasses that day. 


Besides using Off the Wall, I also used some Kaisercraft wood veneer cogs, some background stamps and silver embossed some brackets which were also from Kaisercraft.

Here are some close ups:



And here is the sketch I based my layout on:
November 2014 Sketch Competition

I rotated the sketch.

Thanks for looking

Judith xx

3 comments:

  1. thanks for joining in on the fun at Kaisercraft, great boy page you have created, love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic masculine page using this really cool range...thanks for playing along with Kaisercraft :)
    ps. Your link on the KC blog didn't work :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, really suits your photo, thanks for joining in the Saturday Challenge fun with Kaisercraft. Collette

    ReplyDelete