Thursday, December 20, 2012

White with 1 December challenge

This months challenge at White With 1 was to scrap a Christmas photo using white and red. I couldn't resist scrapping these photos of my two taken 10 years ago. I attempted to do a Christmas shoot to get a photo for a Christmas card but Eleanor kept pulling funny faces or the photos turned out a bit blurred. Now I really love them. No chance of getting them to pose these days!
I have used some MME pp paper from last Christmas, some very old felt ribbon, some washi tape, some wood veneer cameras from Studio Calico to which I added some red snowflake rub ons and a felt arrow from ScrAp That. 


7 comments:

  1. Sometimes the best photos are the ones that aren't 'perfect'. Just love your little splashes of washi tape and the cute little wooden cameras dotted around the layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout "White with red " is sometimes difficult as one always wants to add another colour but you have come up with a beautiful fun layout. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these children are so cute
    thanks for your Lo for WW1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout, I think I have that felt ribbon too! thanks for joining in the fun at White With 1!
    Leonie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful page....cute photos, love the ribbon, washi tape and cameras. Thanks for sharing your page with us at WW1. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page and I love your use of the 'scrap this' items. Thanks for playing along at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Judith, love that heart washi tape so much. Love your take on the WW1 challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us, Tarrah x

    ReplyDelete